Friday, June 13, 2014

CREE (My Way Series) by H. J. Bellus

Let me just say that this book takes "I'll take ya for a ride on my big green tractor" all the way :)! 

Me personally, I love anything country, it's in my blood through and through. So needless to say when I was searching for country themed books I had to buy this one. 

Let's start off by introducing Milly (Amelia Monroe). She was abandoned by her parents at a very young age. Her poppy rescued her. *i cried during this part* she was then married to an arrogant asshole and the only thing good that came out of that marriage was the bastard's mother. When Frances died she left millions to Milly, which only caused the bastard to seek revenge later on in the story. 

One thing that Frances wanted Milly to do is go! Make a bucket list thingy, and have fun! And that is where her life began. 

She buys a building and opens up a shop, called The Shop, and sells coffee and decorative thrifts. She meets Cree when she is preparing for opening. He is tall, slim but muscular and is a true country man who farms. Cree also has a daughter named Annie who steals Milly's heart. 

Things quickly escalate between Milly and Cree and they make new traditions with their friends. Some bad shit goes down and I won't ruin the surprise, just know that Milly and Cree have their happily ever after. 

I have to admit the emotions make you cry, laugh and get mad! This is a 4 star book! 

Enjoy!

-xoxo-T

CREE (My Way Series Book 1) Link: http://amzn.com/B00I9DOH9U





No comments:

Post a Comment