Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Let Me Love You by Megan Smith

Let Me Love You (The Love Series, Book Four 4) by Megan SmithLet Me Love You (The Love Series, Book Four 4)

This is book four in the Love Series. I have to say WOW! Megan Smith never disappoints! I was so excited when I woke up and this was in my kindle app the other day! I will not give any spoilers in this review, I think it is a book that needs to be read to completely get all of its awesomeness! 

I love how this series allows you to know what is going on in each person's life! We don't lose out on Hailey, MacKenzie, Hunter, Mason, Jackson, and Chloe and the cute babies! Boy are the Cahill's some baby makers! I think the proper terms are sexy sperm and super sperm LOL!

Of course you know that MacKenzie is preggo with baby # 2 and poor Hailey just isn't happy with being preggers with twins! This story is mainly about Jaylinn and Cooper, and what they go through, the terrible secret that Jaylinn and Coop are holding in and all the whirlwind of emotions that go along with it. Cooper is keeping Jaylinn at arms length and he isn't realizing that it is only pushing Jaylinn away. 

"Inhale your future.
Exhale your past."

I absolutely love that, and in the end it is exactly what happens for Jaylinn and Cooper. I got to say, that Cooper actually pissed me off a few times in this book, but I understand completely. With everything that they go through, I am so incredibly ecstatic that they get their happy ending....well I hope it is a happy ending because the cliff hanger is a total and complete bitch and it makes me want the next book in the series like right freakin' now! Unfortunately it isn't set to come out until next year! UGH! But the first series, The With Me Series, a spin off to the Love Series, is set to be out this fall! 

I rate this an amazing to the moon and back 5 star book! You need to read this! 

-xoxo-T

No comments:

Post a Comment