Thursday, June 26, 2014

Unbeloved(Undeniable Series 4) by Madeline Sheehan

"My weakness, my choices, and my decisions-the ones I made and the ones I didn't- all took me down a rocky road filled with retreat, heartbreak, and pain. And eventually, they nearly killed me."
Madeline is the QUEEN of MC books!!!
It feels like I have been waiting forever for this book to come out and it was WORTH the wait!!! The Undeniable series will always be my favorite MC series ever. Unbeloved is a 5 star book that you need to one-click.
Dorothy and Hawk both love each other but we all know from the events in the other books that things are complicated for them. Unbeloved takes place seven years after Dorothy was shot. She has moved away from the club and only has minimal interaction with them when she has to.
It takes a terrible event to set everything in motion for Hawk and Dorothy to be together. Just like the other books in the series their love is a real one and as we all know love is not always easy. I love this series and I will impatiently be waiting for the next book in the series to come out.
PS: I almost cried at parts in this book so be prepared!!
Happy Reading
XOXO R

No comments:

Post a Comment