Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Wingman by Bella Jewel

"It's because of you. It's because somehow you make me laugh, even when I'm angry. It's because I can lie in your bed, eat pizza and talk shit with you, and it doesn't matter. It's because you fit me in a way no one has ever fit me before."
 
I absolutely loved this book and I would recommend one-clicking it ASAP!!
 
Tia only set out to prove to Reign that should could get him laid and it somehow turned into a job! Reign is a super hottie that you can't help to fall for that is trying to make his nasty, cheating, whore of an EX jealous with Tia. All Tia has to do is be his wingman and get him laid which is not a hard thing to do considering he is hot.
 
After a while things start to shift and they become best friends that are starting to have feelings for each other. Now you can queue the crazy EX, Reign's Ex shows back  up and decide that she wants him back. This is where Reign makes you mad because he can't pick between Tia and his EX. In the end everyone you like gets a happy ending and there are some cameos from out favorite MC guys and girls!!
 
Wingman will have you laughing so loud that you snort(I so did this while sneaking and reading at work) and then turn around and has some moments where you will need a cold shower! I rate Wingman with 5 out of 5 stars.
 
Happy Reading
 
XOXO R

No comments:

Post a Comment