Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sharing You by Molly McAdams


Lets just say that this will be a difficult book for some to read. I can't say I've been in that situation, but in a way I have. Now I don't like cheaters and won't stand by it, but if you try to think about their situation, you will be as happy in the end as they were.

Kamryn Cunningham, known as KC to her new life in Oregon, was the princess of the racing world in Kentucky. Now I've met a few people like that and I know why she so desperately wanted out. And when she found her window, she escaped. 

And that is how she ends up in Oregon, owning a bakery, having a best friend named Kinlee, and meeting Brody, who just happens to be Kinlee's husband's (Jace) brother.

Brody Saco served his country and tried to do the right thing when his girlfriend Olivia became pregnant. They got married, but she was an awful bitch. A tragic accident happens with their son and he stays with her out of obligation. She blames him for everything and is literally psycho towards him! She and her family try to be like the Cunningham family oddly enough.

I know what you think, why start anything when you're clearly in a relationship...but the thing is that Brody and Kamryn tried to stay away. She even went on another date with someone else. But the whole world stopped when they looked at each other, Brody's marriage was shit and he clearly didn't love Olivia, nor her love him back. They didn't let anyone know until he filed for divorce. Things were hard and omg this book is full of emotions, you will cry and you will get angry. 

But things were hard, when I say Olivia is psycho, she done horrible things to Kamryn and Brody. And I was truly worried when and the way Brody found out who Kamryn really was. But I love the ending and mom glad things work out. 

There is a note from the author and I strongly suggest you read it. It may help you understand.
This is a 5 star book, I hope you take the chance to read it!

-xoxo-T


No comments:

Post a Comment