Friday, August 1, 2014

The Rocker Who Wants Me by Terri Anne Browning

You can never get too much of The Rocker Series. And Terri never disappoints. As soon as I knew this book in the series was live I had to buy it. Yes, I put off my projects for school so I could read this lol! 

One thing I love is that you are always getting to know how everyone is doing...the bands aren't just bands, they are a close-knit fully dysfunctional family :) but he'll, that's what makes it interesting!

I was kind of two sided on this book, I want to take Dallas's side but I also want to take Axton's. I'm so happy that they get a happy ending! Axton truly amazed me in this one because of his caring attitude toward others. He will be a great dad! Yes, that is the only spoiler I will give! 

At the beginning I was gripping my iPad because of the scare they had! But it just shows in the end how close the bands are. In the middle family issues take a tole on Axton, but they quickly get sorted out. 

I have to admit I think this is one of my favs, and I probably say that with each new release to the series, but in can't help it, they just get better and better and make me beg for more.

This is a 5 star rock my world book! 

So go #oneclickthatbitch STAT! 

-xoxo-T

No comments:

Post a Comment